Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Fastest Car In The World

While riding the bus in Berlin on Saturday, David spotted the VW showcase (? - museum?).  I'm not sure what to call the place but we made sure not to miss going inside and seeing this beauty:


We first saw this car on our favorite show, Top Gear.



It is so pretty in person.



I just wish I could hear the sound of the engine in person.  If I did, I think I would melt.


We saw all sorts of wonderful cars while driving on the Autobahn.  Lamborghinis, Ferraris, and more Porsche's than you can shake a stick at.  Not to mention all the Audis and VW's everyone was driving, even the taxis were Mercedes.  But this one surpasses them all.  What a treat.  What a car.




1 comment:

  1. YAY! What fun! So glad you could share pictures. And I have to say I like the Veyron in all black better than the two-tone schemes you see it in in so many pictures.

    If husband and I ever DO get to go to Germany together, we will be sure to rent a car so we can enjoy all the fun car-spotting to be had. :-) I think a diesel BMW 3-series estate would do nicely.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.