Yesterday marked our journey to the Ehrenberg ruins, which were fantastic. It was about a 30 minute walk up the mountain to get there, but it was worth it.
The castle is from medieval times, and you are allowed to wander and explore its ruins as much as you desire.
Hannah and Mom were as usual busy taking pictures, and I think mom captured Hannah really well in this picture, all vacation we haven't seen her without her camera. But this assures us some amazing pictures, so we don't complain.
Abby and the boys had a great time finding little passages and tunnels in the ruins to play in. They were pretending to be knights, and Rohirrim, and probably a lot of other things too. Hannah and I just explored and she took pictures. I ran around on the ruins because I thought it was a lot like Osgiliath.
I then decided to use Mom's camera to get some pictures of my own for once, so the next four are mine. Also, I loved the fence, it was perfect for some unique shots.








No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.