Monday, May 7, 2012

YYZ

We made it to Toronto earlier than expected and we will stay later than we expected. Our flight to Rome is delayed and currently will depart now at 7 pm (Toronto time).

After eating lunch, here is everyone gladly plugged-in once again.

Playing Settlers of Catan and Jet-Pack Joyride:

Checking email, Facebook, and schedules:

Messaging her cousin in MN:

 

Where was I? I was using my own electronic device to take the pictures and write this blogpost. But now, I'll help David as we re-read our Rome guidebooks and plan out tomorrow a little more than "just walk around. "

 

2 comments:

  1. This is too exciting and so fun to have a little look at your trip already. I just can't help being extremely happy for you guys. Have a great time! I got to see Sam and Mary and Becca yesterday at my little brother, Jordan's confirmation. It's so nice to see some Mummes. :) Thanks for sharing a bit about your trip! God's blessings to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gaul that's a bad picture of me. Also, I was actually editing some vid for the cousins ;) but ya know, butato, patato

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.